A quick guide:
We support the performance, creation and recording of music by professional British composers of current or recent generations (or those entering the profession).
The RVWT is currently seeking applications as normal, though for our next meeting it is unlikely that we will prioritise performance events due to take place before mid September 2020. The Trustees are also aware that our income (which derives from performing royalties of the composer Ralph Vaughan Williams) will be severely reduced during the next months due the cancellation of performances during the Corona Virus lockdown. It is therefore likely that our grant giving will be reduced to a degree.
To apply for general funding
Remember that the trustees may read 100 applications at any meeting and it will help you if your application is briefly and clearly expressed.
- Please first ensure your application comes within our grant making policy.
- Check the deadline for our next meeting.
- Read the guidelines for applicants which detail all the information we require.
- Email us your completed cover form and your written application.
To apply for postgraduate funding
- Please refer to our postgraduate study page